Being “patient-obsessed,” we’ve made it our mission to ensure you receive the best dental experience while giving you the confidence to smile again. Whether you’re visiting our Greenville, Greer, Simpsonville, Boiling Springs, or Woodruff dental offices, we’ll bend over backwards to help you achieve the results you’re looking for. How do we do this?
Working Within Your Budget: Worried you won’t be able to afford this cosmetic procedure? Cue in ProGrin Dental! We offer multiple payment options and treatment plans to fit your budget. Be sure to ask us about our Bright4Life Program, where you can receive complimentary teeth whitening touch-ups at every hygiene appointment.
Putting Your Fears to Rest: Did you have a bad dental experience in the past? Not only will you love our team, but you’ll discover teeth whitening is a non-invasive, comfortable treatment. Still nervous? That’s okay! We have multiple sedation options and even a therapy dog, Barley, at our Woodruff dental office.
“I Get Free Teeth Whitening!”
“I didn’t know teeth whitening was so simple until I enrolled in ProGrin Dental’s Bright4Life Program. Now, I get free teeth whitening every time I come in for my hygiene appointments!”
– Derrick K., Actual Whitening Patient
Join Our Bright4Life Program
Would you like free whitening? You’ve come to the right place! Sign up for our Bright4Life Program and we’ll provide free whitening touch-ups after every hygiene visit with us.
* Some restrictions may apply.
$99 enrollment fee will include your first round of teeth whitening
Keep up with your biannual checkups and cleanings and you’ll receive free whitening touch-ups
Call or email us for details
Have Questions About Teeth Whitening?
- How much will my teeth whiten?
That depends on your case. Those with lots of staining (which could come from coffee or smoking) will see a very big difference in the shade of their teeth. Some patients may only need to lighten their smile by a few shades. No matter your situation, we’ll work with you to ensure you choose the right solution for your desired smile!
- What whitening options are available?
At our dental offices, we offer a wide variety of affordable and safe whitening options. Some of those options include:
- Custom Whitening Trays: You can insert these customized trays on your teeth for about 30 minutes in the comfort of your own home. You may start seeing results almost immediately.
- Professional Whitening Strips: These are much better than the over-the-counter products; you’ll experience better, more consistent results.
- Boost! In-office Whitening: If you desire a brighter smile fast, our in-office option can dramatically whiten your smile in as little as an hour.
- What about tooth sensitivity?
Your teeth may feel sensitive after treatment, BUT this is only temporary. Our whitening options are safe while being effective. If you’re experiencing sensitivity, we recommend taking anti-inflammatory medication, using toothpaste for tooth sensitivity, and avoiding hot and cold foods for a couple days.