As ProGrin Dental continues to grow in the Upstate, so does our reliance on passionate and skilled team members. We value creativity, admire passion, and reward excellence. We also provide a multitude of opportunities for advancement and personal career development. If you're looking for a fulfilling career with a growing practice, we'd like to hear from you.
We are committed to providing our team members a stable work environment with the opportunity for learning and personal growth. Team members will be provided with the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every ProGrin patient.
* Tell us a little bit about yourself.
* What is the best thing about you?
* How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
* What about this job is attractive to you?
* What does "service" mean to you?
When your completed information is received, you will receive an email confirmation. If we would like to meet you in person, you will receive a phone call.